4 Apps For Better Than Average Team Collaboration
Collaboration plays a significant role when two people or a group of proficient individuals work together to attain a common goal by sharing their skills, knowledge and ideas. According to the recent business study, When the collaboration permeates the team, it leads to numerous benefits to the entire business organization which involves, engaged & productive employees, attraction and retention of talent, improved efficiency and overall business profitability. Brainstorming, sharing unique and equal partaking are some major benefits of team collaboration that leads to consistent business success.
Nowadays, with the advancement in technology and innovation, using cloud-based software and apps to communicate and business files has become commonplace. In the past decade, the usage of team collaboration apps has increased drastically in many organizations and firms to streamline their project management processes. There are a plethora of team collaboration apps available that not just make the project accomplishment easier but also improve flexibility for team members working virtually from different locations.
Here are the top 4 apps that increase team collaboration:
This is one of the most incredible and reliable web-based project management and team collaboration tools. With the help of Trello, a team can plan, execute and exit the project in a hassle-free manner. Many businesses are adopting this software and leveraging its flexible features. It is highly beneficial when most of the team members work from different physical locations. Working on Trello is ease because of its 3 tier system- Boards, cards and lists.
Below mentioned is the brief of amazing features of Trello:
- It’s a visual way for team collaboration on a project.
- Team members can create boards for particular tasks and add tasks to those boards.
- Easy to set deadlines, reminders and assign a certain specific task to team members.
- Team can easily add attachments for specific documents, links, and images to the cards.
- Easy to plan a marketing campaign or even complete an office remodel.
Just work smarter than your competitors with Trello. Just download the app by this link trello.com
As communication is key to team collaboration, Skype provides you with ease to increase team collaboration while having constant communication with clients from different regions of the world. No matter what size and type of business you own, using Skype will help you to smooth your business operations. This is one of the most trusted online meeting tools having around 30 million users worldwide. It offers free calling for Skype to Skype calls and costs a small fee for making Skype to cellphone or landline calls. In short, Skype can be considered as the most inexpensive way to stay in touch with your team, co-workers and clients.
Listed below are certain features and benefits offered by Skype:
- Instant messaging to the team member or a group.
- Group and one-on-one video calls with good quality.
- Easy to use the app for all types of workers working on any type of project.
- Helps in keeping track of your expenditures over calls through Skype for business.
Stay connected with your team and clients via Skype. Just download the app by this link skype.com
OneNote is also one of the popular applications that have won many business minds since it was introduced in the year 2003 by Microsoft. It can be considered as the digital scrapbook for collecting informational data in various formats. Whether it is about typed or handwritten notes, images, video and audio recordings or even screen clips, OneNote is the best application for collecting the same. Besides, using OneNote can prove to be a great approach to have more effective meetings with shared meeting notes. As it is imperative to take notes whenever you have a meeting so that you can follow up on actions, OneNote makes it simple and effective for you.
What are the benefits of OneNote you should know...
- The team can easily organize projects and notes into an endless notebook, separate the notebook by many sections and sections into pages.
- Building a to-do list, creating reminders, adding a video and searching for items is easy with their particular tags.
- Files can be shared with a team member or with an entire team.
Streamline your business processes with OneNote. Just download the app and get benefit from its exciting features @ onenote.com
In today's technological world, there are several ways to store and share your business files. Dropbox is one such way to store, manage as well as share your files. The main benefit of using Dropbox application is that it is free and compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Furthermore, there are Dropbox apps that can be used on smartphones running on iOS, Android and blackberry. You can store pictures, documents, presentions and videos in the Dropbox. You just have to simply open the app and download or upload the files as per your flexibility for devices.
Here are the features of Dropbox that will make your life easier:
- Share particular files or complete folders with one person or with the team.
- No worry about back-and-forth emails, you receive notifications when the file is changed, removed or uploaded.
- keep the entire team on the same page every time.
- Backing up the data is no more a headache for you.
Get your data organized and safe through the Dropbox App. Download the application at dropbox.com
Concluding this, organizing files through emails is not easy as that can be piled up, ignored and become quite difficult to find. Incorporating team collaboration software apps lead to fast communication in the team and help in the completion of the project in a hassle-free manner. You can also get benefit from data security by using them instead of having any fear of loss of data, theft or unauthorized access. There are several companies that assist with data security and managed IT services and CTG tech is one of them.