Computer Support and IT Support Services in Irving, TX
Since 1982 CTG Tech has been providing Computer Support, Managed IT Services and IT Consulting to organizations in the Irving area. With a complete range of IT Support services and skills, we pride ourselves in identifying and correcting problems before they appear. Our IT Support services include round-the-clock (24/7) monitoring to ensure your businesses Network is protected and performing to the highest standards.
Each client receives a Virtual Chief Information Officer (VCIO) dedicated to meeting their needs who will interact on a regular basis to effect the right IT decisions to move your business forward and minimize issues.
Irving Managed IT Services & IT Consulting provides local companies a number of advantages:
- Experienced Staff - Our engineers have years of experience and high-level computer skills to provide the most effective, timely solutions.
- Support - our help desk teams are available 24/7 to provide resolution and answer questions. With our network support services, we can access any hardware to troubleshoot issues while providing maximized uptime and operations.
- Data Recovery - We can provide systems to safeguard your valued information against data loss by comprehensive, cutting edge systems that backup your files to off-site storage in case of disaster. We can have your data restored and your business up and running quickly even when the worst happens.
- Mobile Solutions - Optimizing communication channels and shared data between locations or for remote staff can be strategically planned to enhance productivity and network security.
- Local Response - dealing with a local Irving IT Services company means we can be on-call and on-site in minutes to personally address any issues that develop.
- Hosted Cloud Services
- Back Up/Disaster Recovery
- Server Virtualization
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Phone System Irving TX
- Irving Computer Support
- Server Consolidation
- Hosted VOIP (Voice Over IP)
- VPN and Remote Access
- Irving Computer & Server Support
- Irving Managed IT Services
- VPN and Remote Access
- Computer Service Irving TX
Irving IT Support and CTG Tech
The city of Irving is believed to have been named after popular writer Washington Irving, a favorite of the wife of founding father Otis Brown. Today Irving has its own thriving arts community. The Irving Arts Center houses a sculptural garden, four indoor art galleries, and two theaters. The city is the location of a campus for the University of Dallas and a location of nationally known DeVry University. CTG Tech is grateful to be an important part of serving and safeguarding Irving’s institutions and thriving commercial industries.
Our clients in Irving, TX
The many local businesses that rely on our managed IT services include law offices, banks, accounting firms, and small-to-medium businesses throughout the area in nearly every industry. We have special expertise in helping hospitals and other healthcare facilities safeguard patient data. Meeting HIPAA requirements and maintaining a high level of security on sensitive medical and insurance data is a service our highly trained CTG Tech network engineers can implement to your satisfaction.
We offer expert guidance in software and hardware, web hosting, malware protection, system monitoring, and a complete range of managed IT services. We have always been proud of our excellent customer service and providing quick resolution of any IT problem. CTG Tech is the one source for the comprehensive and professional Irving IT Services that give your business a continuing advantage.