MSSP Alert Top 200 Managed Security Services Providers List
Third Annual List Honors Leading MSSPs, MDR Service Providers & Cybersecurity Companies
Press Release [27 Sep 2019, Texas]: MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named CTG Tech to the Top 200 MSSPs list for 2019 (http://www.msspalert.com/top200). The list and research identify and honor the top 200 managed security services providers (MSSPs) that specialize in comprehensive, outsourced cybersecurity services.
Previous editions of the annual list honored 100 MSSPs. This year’s edition, at twice the size, reflects MSSP Alert’s rapidly growing readership and the world’s growing consumption of managed security services. MSSP Alert’s readership has grown every month, year over year, since launching in May 2017.
The Top 200 MSSP rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2019 readership survey combined with aggregated third-party research. MSSPs featured throughout the list and research proactively monitor, manage and mitigate cyber threats for businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
“We know Technology. Our awards prove it.”- Patrick Welch, Partner & CFO Founder at CTG Tech, LLC
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate CTG Tech on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid the ongoing cybersecurity talent shortage, thousands of MSPs and IT consulting firms are striving to move into the managed security market. The Top 200 list honors the MSSP market’s true pioneers.”
MSSP Alert: Top 200 MSSPs 2019 – Research Highlights
The MSSP Alert readership survey revealed several major trends in the managed security services provider market. Chief among them:
- The Top 5 business drivers for managed security services are talent shortages; regulatory compliance needs; the availability of cloud services; ransomware attacks; and SMB customers demanding security guidance from partners.
- 69% of MSSPs now run full-blown security operations centers (SOCs) in-house, with 19% leveraging hybrid models, 8% completely outsourcing SOC services and 4% still formulating strategies.
- The Top 10 cybersecurity vendors assisting MSSPs, in order of reader preference, are Fortinet, AT&T Cybersecurity, Cisco Systems, BlackBerry Cylance, Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, SonicWall, Carbon Black, Tenable and Webroot (a Carbonite company).
- Although the overall MSSP market enjoys double-digit percentage growth rates, many of the Top 200 MSSPs have single-digit growth rates because they are busy investing in next-generation services – including managed detection and response (MDR), SOC as a Service, and automated penetration testing.
The Top 200 MSSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top200.
Our mission is to help businesses to get the most out of the cutting-edge technologies to secure their revenue by keeping a predictable IT budget and reducing risks. We offer top-notch managed IT services, IT consulting, support and maintenance using cost-efficient tactics that aid our clients maximize profitability & enhance productivity.
Since 1982, CTG is serving the expert level, affordable IT services to almost all sorts of businesses in Texas. With our unmatched services and excellence, we were ranked and awarded as-
- MSPmentor Top 501 Managed IT Services worldwide.
- 94th position in ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (managed services provider) in North America.
- CloudTango Top 100 managed services providers in the United States.
- World’s 501 most strategic and innovative managed service providers (MSPs)
- Top 100 MSP in the United States by CloudTango in 2018
In 1982, CTG Tech has been launched as a startup that offered computer parts and services. That was the time where the IT services used to consider as the repairing solutions for malfunctioning computers while maintaining their performance. As time passed, CTG started delivering the top-notch technology solutions to local businesses through like-minded employees throughout the Dallas, Amarillo and Fort Worth areas. By the early 2000s, CTG maneuvered its reputation as the leading managed IT service provider without compromising our set standards and core values.
Industries We Serve:
We are specialized in delivering our best-in-class IT services for managed IT, business continuity, VOIP, cloud and security. We serve our clients hail from different regions of the world and belong to diverse industries which include, but not limited to healthcare, law firms, construction, financial and manufacturing.